There is NO CHARGE for the Initial Consultation in any type of work we do.
Depending upon the type of work to be performed, the fee for legal services is based on an hourly rate, a percentage of the amount recovered or a flat fee.
Bankruptcy fees normally depend upon which chapter of Bankruptcy is filed. Bankruptcy filings are normally flat fees plus filing and other fees.
Bankruptcy Litigation is normally taken on an hourly basis. All fees are market competitive.
For other types of litigation work, including Bankruptcy Litigation, the factors which are considered in determining the fee to be charged are:
1. The time and labor required.
2. The novelty and difficulty of the legal questions involved.
3. The skill necessary to perform the legal services properly.
4. The likelihood that acceptance of the particular employment will preclude other employment by the lawyer.
5. The fee customarily charged in the locality for similar legal services.
6. The amount involved.
7. The results obtained.
8. The time limitations imposed by the client or by circumstances.
9. The nature and length of the professional relationship with the client.
10. The experience, reputation and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services. In certain cases, credit arrangements for payment of a fee can be made with the Attorney handling the matter. A retainer (down payment) is required in most, but not all types of cases.
Specific and detailed information regarding fees, credit arrangements and retainers is available upon request. email@example.com
Would you like to talk with an attorney?
Just fill out the below form and we will call you within 24 hours.